Running a successful healthcare enterprise is a demanding enterprise these days. From HIPAA requirements to technology and all the other things you have to worry about beyond patient care, it’s hard enough to keep up, much less focus on growing your business. BNKJ understands the challenges you face. We’ve served healthcare professionals and practices of every size for more than half a century, from sole practitioners to some of Georgia’s largest provider groups.
By partnering with BNKJ, you’ll get the specialized, in-depth knowledge you need to keep your business strong and operating at peak performance, while remaining in compliance with the maze of tax, accounting and other regulations that affect providers and facilities.
BNKJ has experience serving oncologists, neurologists, radiologists, cardiologists, urologists, internal medicine specialists, pediatricians, gynecologists, obstetricians, allergists, dermatologists, endocrinologists, epidemiologists, otolaryngologists, plastic surgeons, general surgeons, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, ophthalmologists, rheumatologists, dental and orthodontic practices, hospitals, retirement and nursing homes, hospices, medical supply companies and other businesses in the healthcare industry.
Whatever your specialty, we offer you the industry-specific support you need to grow your business while still allowing you to focus what you care about: helping people. We are sensitive to scheduling issues and time constraints that many of our healthcare professionals face when trying to develop profit and tax strategies, and will work with you to achieve your goals as efficiently as possible.
Contact BNKJ for help with
- Tax compliance and planning
- Local, state and federal tax credit consulting
- Financial reporting, including reviews, compilations and audits
- Profit improvement, cash flow and working capital management
- Internal control reviews and internal audits
- Partner or shareholder buy-ins and buy-outs
- Succession planning
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Long term and short term strategic planning
- Debt and equity financing strategies
- Entity formation and ownership issues
- Training for financial and accounting department employees and hiring assistance
- Partner and shareholder compensation systems
- Health, 401K, cafeteria and other benefit plan auditing