BNKJ is a special place. Just ask our employees.
We are always on the lookout for intelligent, skilled, talented professionals who want to work with us, learn with us and have fun with us. The professionals we seek are passionate, dedicated and kind people who can communicate with clients and colleagues and who want a very team-oriented workplace.
Our goal is to retain quality employees at the firm, so we very carefully select each person we want to work at BNKJ. This adds value to our clients, who don’t have to worry about learning curves that can come from high turnover.
To keep our staff members and our clients happy and invested in our firm, we offer:
- FLEXIBILITY. BNKJ offers a flexible work environment with options like telecommuting, flexible hours, part time or seasonal positions and flex schedules. Staff members typically work fewer hours on an annual basis than the industry average while enjoying fun firm-wide outings as well as healthy living and wellness initiatives that support development of the whole person.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Learning and growing are important components of a career with BNKJ. The firm recognizes and encourages individual growth with a work style that plays to the unique strengths of each team member and mentoring programs to encourage growth in leadership and soft skills along with technical competencies. Other supportive features include ongoing training with paid in-house and outside CPE opportunities, attendance at specialty niche conferences and a women’s initiative to help female staff members fulfill their professional potential.
- MENTORING. All staff members participate in a mentor program for ongoing personal coaching, instruction, career planning, development and practice opportunities.
- CAMARADERIE. We are like a family at BNKJ. We celebrate birthdays together, have happy hours, chili cook-offs, Halloween parties, “dog days” parties, bowling outings, end of tax season parties and even all day and overnight retreats. Our employees often socialize together after hours, at sporting events, movies, restaurants, concerts and other gatherings.
- COMMUNITY. BNKJ has always been committed to philanthropic endeavors to support and help others. A BNKJ career comes with plenty of opportunity for community outreach and charitable work, including joining Team BNKJ Dragonflies and walking, running or biking for a cause as well as participating in “jeans day,” park clean-up efforts, holiday “sponsor a family” opportunities and food bank drives.
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS. All employees gain free access to a fully-equipped on-site fitness center. BNKJ also hosts complimentary seminars for our employees on health and wellness, and provides special perks to employees like massages and nightly catered meals during busy seasons.
- BENEFITS. The firm’s benefits package is highly competitive, and includes:
- 401(k) plan with a generous fully-vested employer match
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability and critical illness insurance
- Generous holiday and paid time off policies
- Flexible work arrangements, including telecommuting and flex scheduling
- On-site gym with complimentary membership
- Mentoring program and career development
- Programs through the BNKJ Women’s Initiative Network (WIN)
- Continuing professional education
Through this combination of natural learning opportunities, formal and informal team building programs, work environment and benefits, the firm hopes our professionals will grow and develop their current skills, learn new skills, gain solid experience and build meaningful internal and external relationships—all of which are essential to long-term success at our firm.
Babush, Neiman, Kornman & Johnson, LLP believes in a diverse workplace We take very seriously our commitment, and that of our clients, to diversity and inclusion. BNKJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value and encourage qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, union affiliation, disability or any other protected status under applicable law. We strive to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continually promote opportunities for all.
If you’re ready to apply, you may submit your résumé to our Human Resources Director Tara Cissell at email@example.com.
Working at BNKJ is great, but don’t just take our website’s word for it – hear directly from a few of those who made the decision to join the BNKJ team:
There are many reasons why I like working at BNKJ, but two really stick out for me. I really feel like I learn something new every day, and our leaders aren’t just partners but mentors. The firm also affords its employees amazing flexibility, really unrivaled in any place I’ve ever worked.
– Bob Steinhardt, Tax
As part of the audit team at BNKJ, I am so proud to say that we are a firm committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients to ensure their needs will always be understood and taken care of. Ariel and myself are so pleased that we moved to Atlanta to be a part of such a great culture and family.
– Zach Phann, Audit
I have learned a lot during my 16 years here and can say that I am still learning and growing. The flexibility has allowed me to balance my personal and work life without much stress or worry.
BNKJ’s reputation of providing superior customer service on a timely basis makes me proud of being associated with such a firm. It is hard to find a company that cares so much about hard work and integrity. I am constantly amazed by the wealth of general and specialized knowledge that is available here and this has tremendously helped me hone my skills and continuously grow in my chosen career.
– Kavita Vishwanath, Audit
I enjoy working at BNKJ and am proud that it is a firm with integrity. They are committed to their clients – and to their employees, offering great benefits, flexibility and opportunities for personal growth. There is camaraderie which promotes an easy work environment. They encourage a work/life balance.
– Linda Hamill, Administration
The people at BNKJ are a special group—very supportive of each other and committed to excellence. I am getting ready to go on maternity leave and the firm has been very understanding and accommodating of my every-changing schedule. They empower me to continue doing high quality work and being responsive to our clients, and that makes me even more committed to the firm and our clients. I feel fortunate to be a part of BNKJ.
– Hillary Collier, Audit